So I was tagged by Marissa about 2 weeks ago, and I finally got around to doing this. Here are some of my 8's.
Eight TV shows I like to watch:
- The Office
- Dancing with the Stars
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Eight restaurants I like to eat at:
- The Cheesecake factory
- P.F. Chang's
- Olive Garden
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Noodles and Co
- Caputo’s Deli
Eight things that happened today:
- Went to work
- Got yelled at by honory patients
- Treated a few patients that were in a good mood
- Ate 3 bites of my lunch and got sick again
- Took my medication
- Had a good treatment session with my last patient and was able to chart progress.
- Bought my husband some personal training sessions
- Took a nap since I was up all night regretting lunch yesterday.
Eight things I am looking forward to:
- Discharging my honory patient
- When eating no longer makes me sick
- Going to the Halloween dance at the Skillet.
- Being able to train with my triathlon group again
- A weekend away from honory patients who yell at anyone who is trying to help them.
- Giving my husband a big kiss
- The new Harry Potter movie next summer
- My trip to SoCal in December
Eight things on my wish list:
- A brand new Honda Accord
- Cloths, cloths, and more cloths
- A roadbike
- Matching furniture in the living room
- A Computer Charting System at work
- A new stomach
- Rock climbing gear
- To be on a national swing dance team.
Eight People I Tag:
- Tammy S.
- Becka T.
- April B.
- Tricia S.
- Shellese G.
- Nicole R.
- Wendy J.