Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cream of Cougar Soup

So I must say it was fantastic to see the Utes destroy BYU tonight and secure our BCS bid. I would like to give a shout out to the BYU quarterback Max Hall for throwing 5 interceptions. He definitly deserves the MVP for helping Utah this game. I also really appreciated the nine penalties that BYU received during the game. Especially all the 15 yard penalties. Those really helped us out too! Way to put the pressure on the Cougs, Utah! You definitly earned your BCS bid. All I have to say to the BYU fans who say we got lucky during some of the games this season, I think the 48-24 proved that we had way more than luck on our side. No worries though, we will still share some of our BCS spoils with you and the other teams in the conference. Go Utes!

I will post pictures from the festivities during the game tomorrow, since I am really tired. All that celebrating has worn me out. Congratulations Utah!

So here are the pictures I promised finally! I am a slacker...


Me, Aaron and Bryan cheering for the U. They are family friends that my family and I have known since I was little:) We all got our Bachelors and Masters degree's from the U. Go Utes!


Aaron excitingly watching the game and updating his facebook status. Haha


Erik hates football so he brought his psp haha


Bryan enjoying the game


My dad watching the game. The only picture I could get of him.


Erik being a good sport. He was the only Cougar fan there.


Utes 48 BYU 24 Nuff said:)

2 comments:

Becka Thomas said...

I was the only Ute fan at a party with mostly BYU fans. It was one of the funnest games I've watched in a very long time.

What did Eric think?

Carrie Mann said...

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my blog. I've added you to my site so I can check up on you from time to time. See you at ulx!