Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scrapbook pages of sweet Eli

So it has been a while since I have posted. The first month after having the baby I was in survival mode. Eli is sure cute and the biggest blessing ever, but he is a lot of work. He is finally sleeping longer at night and I am getting more sleep. Today I got to do a lot of scrapbooking and get caught up. Eli was super cute and wanted to be held, so he sat on my lap most of the day while I scrapbooked. The rest of the time he wanted me to just hold him in my arms and rock him while he slept. That was a precious moment that I will never forget. He is the sweetest baby ever! I am so lucky to be his mother. I am going to post some of the scrapbook pages I have done of him and our adventures the last seven weeks. Here they are for your enjoyment.








No comments: