Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bed Rest Birthday Party

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago on the 3rd of May. Since I was on bed rest my family decided to throw me a surprise party around my bed. It was the first party that I didn't even need to get out of bed for.
My mom came over that day to help me out with stuff. She was sweet and cleaned the whole house for me, made a delicious Chili dinner for the party, and hung out with me. The family all showed up around 7:30pm. My brother Matt even took a bus all the way from Taylorsville out to my house in Lehi to be there. We had ice cream cake, my mom's homemade gourmet dinner, and they all got me lots of nice gifts. I got lots of fun stuff for the baby and my dad gave me $100 to spend on something for myself. I really have such a great family. Here are the pictures.












No comments: